A company run by people, for those in their time of need
The environmental policy of ÁLTIMA is certified with the ISO 14001 quality standard and is based on the following points:
- 1- Rigorous compliance with applicable environmental legislation and regulations.
- 2- Continuous improvement of our environmental management system through the planning of the environmental objectives and goals, based on the analysis of our environmental aspects and impacts, the information obtained from customers, suppliers, public administrations and third parties in general and Be consistent.
- 3- Review of the environmental management system carried out in a planned manner through the environmental committee and internal audits.
- 4- Prevention of pollution and reduction of environmental impacts with negative impact, especially those that are more significant such as the atmospheric emissions from incineration furnaces and the residues associated with our activity.
- 5- Communication, awareness and awareness of the principles of our Environmental Policy reaches all the staff who work in our centers and our suppliers and customers.
- 6- Transparency is the basic principle in which our communication is communicated both internally and externally in environmental matters.
- 7- The planning of environmental goals and objectives based on the analysis of our aspects and impacts, the information obtained from customers, suppliers, public administrations and third parties in general.
- 8- Our environmental policy is kept up to date to ensure that it is consistent with the principles assumed by our company in the context of its activities, geographic reality, legal requirements and within the general principle of continuous improvement.