A company run by people, for those in their time of need
introduction to altima
ÁLTIMA is the leading Catalan group in the management of funeral services, funeral homes, crematoriums and cemeteries.
ÁLTIMA was born from the union of three family companies with more than 300 years of experience in the funeral sector.
The Ventura family, which since 1687 has lent and developed its services in the city of L'Hospitalet de Llobregat.
The Fenés family, which has carried out its business in the Baix Llobregat region since the end of the 19th century.
And the Viñas family, specialized in the management and exploitation of administrative concessions for public cemeteries since 1990.
ÁLTIMA is the commercial name that brings together the companies in the group:
- Elysius Europa, SL.: parent company located in Sant Boi de Llobregat that provides central services to the rest of ÁLTIMA's companies.
- ÁLTIMA Serveis Funeraris, SL.: covers L’Hospitalet, with a funeral home with crematorium that serves the municipality; Baix Llobregat, where it serves 19 towns and has funeral homes in Sant Boi (operational centre), Sant Just Desvern, Gavà-Castelldefels, Viladecans, Sant Vicenç dels Horts, Sant Joan Despí, Vallirana, Corbera, Pallejà and el Prat; Barcelona, where it has the Ronda de Dalt Funeral Home; covers all the Alt and Baix Penedès, where it has funeral homes in Vilafranca, l'Arboç and Lavern; provides funeral services in 37 towns in Bages, with funeral homes in Manresa, Cardona, Navarcles, Sant Joan de Vilatorrada, Santpedor, Súria and Sant Vicenç de Castellet (Bages Sud), and, finally, in the Garraf region, where there is the Cubelles funeral home.
- L’Hospitalet Ronda Serveis Funeraris, SL: has the L’Hospitalet Ronda Funeral Home next to exit 14 of the Ronda de Dalt.
- Funerària de Vilanova, SA: offers services to Vilanova i la Geltrú, Olivella and Sant Pere de Ribes. It has a funeral home in Vilanova and manages the municipal cemetery.
- S. F. Integrals de Girona, SL: operates in the Alt Empordà region, serving 69 towns and has a funeral home-crematorium in Figueres. It also includes the Ripoll funeral home-crematorium, which operates in 19 towns in Ripollès. It also manages the municipal funeral home of Sant Joan de les Abadesses.
- Gestió Integral de Cementiris de Nomber, SL: provides cemetery services through an administrative concession in the Parc Roques Blanques Regional Cemetery, located in the Collserola natural park, in the municipality of Papiol, and in the municipal districts of El Prat de Llobregat, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Castellar del Vallès, Sant Just Desvern, Sant Vicenç dels Horts, Viladecans, Corbera, Cervelló, Sant Pere de Ribes, Sitges, Vilanova i la Geltrú, Ripoll and Mataró, the latter through a subsidiary. It also provides maintenance and cleaning services for 218 cemeteries and has crematoriums in the Roques Blanques Regional Cemetery. Furthermore, it provides funeral and cremation services in Sitges and Viladecans through the funeral homes and crematoriums in those areas.
- Altregara, SL: company owned by ÁLTIMA and Funerària Montserrat Truyols that has a funeral home in Terrassa, opened in 2018.
In addition, ÁLTIMA participates in the Funerària de Santa Coloma de Gramanet and in Cementiris Metropolitans, which manages a cemetery with crematorium in Mataró.
Additionally, ÁLTIMA includes Grupo VFV, an independent company made up of the three shareholder families and which currently provides funeral services in Ibiza, where it has a wake room and a crematorium in Santa Eulària des Riu, and which operates under the Aurens brand.
The integration of these companies has led to the most progressive Catalan funeral group with the biggest capacity in all phases of the funeral process: decease, funeral home, cemetery and crematorium.