A company run by people, for those in their time of need
Our customers' satisfaction
Since 2014 ÁLTIMA has been measuring the satisfaction of our customer families using NPS (Net Promoter Score). We do this as follows:
- An outsourced call centre calls all the families which have been ÁLTIMA customers in any of our facilities.
- They are asked one question: “If necessary, to what extent would you recommend our products or services?” They answer this question with a number on a scale from 1 to 10 (both included).
- “Promoters” are people who give us a 9 or a 10, “passives” give us a 7 or an 8 and “detractors” give us a 6 or lower. Our customer satisfaction index (NPS) is the difference between the percentages of promoters and detractors.
- Then once they have given their rating the call centre operative asks the family about the main reasons for it.
- The answers are collated by computer to provide accurate and quantified results for family satisfaction in real time so we can:
-Analyse the reasons for the ratings in detail.
-Put in place the measures required to enhance the service we provide.
- NPS is the best system for measuring customer satisfaction as it is complete, objective and quantified and contains all the information needed to improve service levels.