Find out more about the services we offer here. If you prefer, you can contact us on our customer service number.
Services and rates
- In room: Coffee and tea with pastries at mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- For relatives*: Refreshments can be offered for those attending the service. It is a good way to recognise their attendance and thank them.
* Consult the centres offering this service.
Telling the media about the details of the funeral.
- Remembrance obituaries: obituaries to remember the deceased in the years after their passing away.
- Town obituaries: Service providing obituaries for small towns. We design and publish an announcement to deliver door-to-door in the town.*
* Consult the towns offering this service.
Remembrance ceremonies (for anniversaries)
Holding ceremonies in which the deceased is remembered.
Dressing of the deceased
Option to dress your deceased relative in the clothes provided by ÁLTIMA or by the family.
Handling all the administrative procedures following the death (obtaining certificates, registration, burial arrangements, etc.)
Removing on-line presence
Following death the deceased’s presence on social media has to be removed.
Display cabinet objects
All ÁLTIMA centres have display cabinets with items which may be useful for the families.
Specialised books to help with mourning for adults, teenagers and children.
Making a diamond from the ashes of your deceased relative.