Finally, in the fifth strategic axis of sustainability, ÁLTIMA wishes to promote an inclusive, motivating and participative workspace that offers opportunities for personal and professional development to all collaborators.
There are 2 defined areas of action, in which 6 sustainability initiatives are being carried out.:
Participation and internal communication:
- Creamillora Awards: we continue to receive ideas for improvement and give awards to employees.
- Annual performance evaluation as a more balanced and motivating system to achieve the involvement of employees.
- Continuation of the Veterans’ Crew: After many years, at ÁLTIMA we want to keep the mutual memory of lessons learned and of what we can still contribute.
- Continuation and strengthening of the personalized annual Training Plan: specific technical training for the job, skills, emotional management, environment and safety.
- Promotion of family and work-life balance measures: flexibility, telework, purchase of vacation days and rotation of people to workplaces closer to their homes.
- Implementation of incentives and benefits such as restaurant tickets, day care, relocation of workers, etc.
ÁLTIMA is committed to the development of its position as a SUSTAINABLE company, understood from its widest and most complete meaning and content.
We are starting to give this shape and structure, to ensure that we do it with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
The coming years are key for this effort to develop properly and to begin to have a positive impact on the entire environment.