1. A "Cookie" is a small file which downloads and saves in the user’s terminal when they access certain websites. “Cookies” store information on the use of certain websites in order to render a more tailored and streamlined service. This allows us to improve the quality of our website by identifying the pages our users find the most and least useful, their browsing habits, and lastly, use it to recognize the users.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet and they provide many advantages in rendering interactive services, facilitating the browsing experience and website usability. Keep in mind that cookies will not damage your equipment but rather, once they are activated, they help us identify and resolve incidents.
2. Here are the different types of cookies on this website:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies which remain in your browser’s cookie folder until you leave the website. Therefore, these cookies do not remain on the user’s hard drive. Information obtained by session cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. Over time, this allows us to render a better experience to improve both content and usability.
- Permanent cookies: these are cookies which are stored in the terminal and are read by our website every time you visit our site. All permanent cookies have a set expiry date. After that date, the cookies will no longer work.
- Own cookies: these are cookies sent to the user’s equipment terminal from equipment or a domain managed by our own editor, the latter providing services requested by users.
3. Managing and administration of cookies:
Users can accept, block, or erase cookies installed in their terminal by modifying the terminal’s browser settings.
To accept, view, block, or erase cookies installed in your equipment, you can modify your computer’s browser settings. You can find information on how to do it if using one of the following browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Additionally, the cookies’ register could be accepted while you install or update the browser used. Please note that you can revoke acceptance at any time using the available content and privacy setting options.
Many browsers have a private viewing mode which erases cookies immediately after your session. This private viewing mode has different names depending on the browser.
Important: Please read your browser’s help section carefully in order to learn more about how to activate the "private viewing mode". You can continue to browse our website using the "private viewing mode", even though your browsing experience may not be optimal due to certain services not working correctly.
NOTE: This cookies policy is periodically reviewed and updated.