Funeral homes in Catalonia
Our funeral homes available in Barcelona, Tarragona y Girona
Funeral homes in Catalonia offer a wide range of services to help family members say their last goodbye to a loved one. These services range from preparation and embalming, funeral transportation, wake, to burial and cremation.
Our funeral homes in Barcelona and throughout Catalonia are the best option for those who want a professional, quality and personalized service. From Áltima we focus on supporting the family and friends of the deceased and helping with everything they need to make the process as simple as possible.
C/ Scala Dei, 17-37
NARCIS MONTURIOL S/N
C/ VILANOVETA 12
Saragossa, 6 (Polígon Salines)
Linares, s/n (A2 salida 602 St. Vicenç dels Horts)
C/ Josep Bascós i Carbonell, 5
Plaça Escoles Escassany, 12
Carrer de la Fontsanta, s/n
Avinguda Garraf, 8B, local 13, Polígon Les Salines
Km 119 N260
Carrer Can Pau Birol, 19-21, 17005 Girona
Avda. Ramon Frontera, 11 (salida 14 de la Ronda de Dalt) (anteriormente Álvarez de Castro)
Avinguda de la Catalana, s/n
Carrer Horts (detrás de la residencia Sant Antoni Abat)
CAMI DE CAL NATRUS S/N
Avinguda del Valles, 742
Passeig del cementiri, s/n
Calle Balcó de les Clotes, 18, 08720
Camí de Pau Redó, 205
Grècia, 1 (Pol. Ind. Recinte Firal)
s/n, Avinguda dels Alps
C/Joan Torruella i Urpina, 1
Paseo Ferrocarril, 385 (Esquina c/Isaac Peral) Polig. Camí Ral (C-32 salida 46)
Avinguda de Rio de Janeiro, 55
Carrer Blanquers, 46
Polígon Abadal, s/n
Carrer Santiago Rossinyol, 5
Carrer del Cementiri, s/n
Plaça de l’Església, s/n
Ctra. Portbou 1
Camí de Roca d’Adroc, s/n
Passeig del riu nº 3
C/ Sant Quintí, n. 1
Carrer Ubach s/n
Av. de Catalunya, 150
Áltima currently has 40 funeral parlours in Barcelona, Girona and Tarragona. This gives you the possibility to choose the closest one to you and the one that best suits your needs.
How to choose the best funeral home in Catalonia?
In Spain, the relatives of the deceased have full freedom to choose the funeral home where to view their loved one.
However, it is important to consider the following elements before hiring the funeral service:
- Quality of care received. It is important to have attentive and dedicated professionals.
- Solutions adapted to your needs. A good funeral home should take into account the unique circumstances of each family.
- Trust and peace of mind. Choose a funeral home that allows you to watch over your family member and surround yourself with family and friends in absolute calm and privacy.
- Document management. It is ideal to choose a funeral home that is responsible for carrying out administrative procedures.
- Extra services. Also consider those that have extra services to honor your loved one with the best memory, such as, for example, personalized ceremonies, the flower delivery service, among others.
From Áltima, we want to offer you a personalized and transparent service. All our teams share the commitment to help and accompany families in a time of mourning.
Our years of experience and the work of our staff guarantee the quality of our funeral homes in Barcelona and in much of the Catalan territory.
In addition, from Áltima, we strive to provide families with different options that adapt to the needs of each of the families, providing all the necessary information about the procedures that must be carried out at all times.