Find out more about the services we offer here. If you prefer, you can contact us on our customer service number.
Services and rates
Losing a loved one is a difficult, hard time for many people. ALTIMA is happy to provide families with the grief support they may need after losing a loved one, thanks to collaborations with four external, specialized organizations.
Grief support for families who have suffered a loss.
- Free, unlimited telephone support is available to families who need it by calling 900 533 264.
- Complimentary psychological counseling offered at the wake room during your visit, intended especially to help cope with traumatic deaths.
- The family may request this service from ALTIMA, to be arranged with the specialized organization.
Mutual help groups. AVES
- Families may request information on all the grief support services from AVES. Then, families can contact AVES directly to arrange the first interview (welcome) and two trial sessions in a group, completely free.
- AVES offers personalized and specialized support. They have welcome sessions to foster groups and individual sessions. They also offer hospital support for those who are ill and their families.
Grief support reading: Duelo platform.
- Selection of content focused on losing loved ones, designed to help maneuver the grieving process.
- Books written by renowned experts, they are a very helpful guide in the process of assimilating and managing loss.